Term of Use
Fidarr is a subsidiary of Fidarr Partners Limited. A company registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria.
Fidarr Partners Limited is interchangeably used as “Fidarr”, “fidarr.com” and “You” “User” “Content creator or owner” relates to you.
1. You must be 18 years or older or have permission from a parent or legal guardian to use this site.
2. You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
3. You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate, or intimidate other Fidarr.com users or administrators.
4. You may not use our services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. users agree to comply with all local and international laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
5. You alone are responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links (“content “) that you submit, post, and/or display on Fidarr.com
6. You must not modify, adapt, or hack fidarr.com or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with fidarr.com.
7. You must not create or submit any unwanted email or conversations (spam) to any of Fidarr’s members
8. You must not transmit any worms, viruses, or any code of a destructive nature through Fidarr’s platform.
9. You must not violate any laws in your jurisdiction via the use of the Fidarr.com services.
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Fidarr.com account. while Fidarr prohibits such conduct and content on our site, you understand and agree Fidarr.com is a venue and that the staff and administration are not responsible for the content posted on our site. know that you use Fidarr.com services to your own advantage or disadvantage.
Fidarr reserves the right to modify or terminate any or all Fidarr.com services for any reason without notice at any time.
Fidarr reserves the right to alter the terms and conditions at any time.
Fidarr reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You may delete your account at any time. know that in doing so, you will delete all music listings with no refund.
The website fidarr.com is a venue (platform)
Neither fidarr.com or Fidarr are retailers. We act as a platform to allow an individual who complies with our policies to offer, allow streaming of Christian music that comply with our policies. Fidarr is not involved in the actual transaction between musicians and their fan base. We have no control over the quality, safety, or the legality of music/songs advertised; the truth or accuracy of the listings; the ability of fans to pay for music.
Because fidarr.com is a venue, in the event that you have a dispute with one or more users, you dissociate Fidarr and the entirety of our staff, (officers, directors, agents, and employees) subsidiaries, and joint ventures from any and all claims, demands, and/or damages of every kind under every circumstance.
Fidarr does not control the information provided by any user. you may find other users’ information to be offensive, harmful, inaccurate, or deceptive. please use caution, common sense, and practice safe trading when using fidarr.com. Know that there are also risks of dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretenses. By using fidarr.com, you agree to accept such risks and that Fidarr (i.e. our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) is not responsible for any and all acts or omissions of users on fidarr.com.
Prohibited, Questionable and Pirated music
“Your information” is defined as any information you provide to fidarr.com or other users in the registration, the listing process (includes music and descriptions), in any public message area, or through any email feature. You and you alone are responsible for your information, and the fidarr.com service acts only as an inactive medium for your online distribution and publication of your information.
“Your activities” include, for example, submitting music/songs, streaming music/songs, under listings and in any public message area and/or email.
Restricted activities: your activities which results in your information (or music listed) on fidarr.com shall not:
1. Be false, inaccurate or misleading;
2. Be fraudulent or involve the sale of illegal, counterfeit, stolen items, or items and services which violate the fidarr.com code of conduct;
3. Infringe upon any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other proprietary or intellectual property rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
4. Violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination, or false advertising);
5. Be defamatory, trade libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing;
6. Be obscene or contain any form of immoral or pornographic content, or otherwise shall be subject to the mature content rules as outlined in the fidarr.com code of conduct;
7. Contain any viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, Easter eggs, or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data, or personal information;
8. Create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers; and
9. Link directly or indirectly to or include descriptions of goods or services that:
• Are concurrently listed for sale on a website other than fidarr.com (this does not prevent linking to or advertising a fidarr.com item from another web site; or
• You do not have a right to link to or include.
Without limiting other remedies available, Fidarr may, without prior notice, limit your activity, immediately remove your music listings, warn fidarr.com’s community of your actions, issue a warning, temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend, or terminate your membership (without refunding any fees) and refuse to provide our services to you if:
2. Fidarr is unable to verify or authenticate any of your information especially user email; or
3. Fidarr believes that your actions may cause financial loss or legal liability for you, Fidarr users or Fidarr as an entity.
Fidarr Partners Limited, her subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, joint ventures, and suppliers provide fidarr.com and other services by Fidarr “as is” and without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory. Fidarr Partners Limited, her subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, joint ventures, and suppliers specifically disclaim any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Some states do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you. this warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights that vary from state to state.
Any and all content uploaded to the site including text, descriptions, images, reviews, posts, and articles retains the original copyright of the owner/creator. By accessing the site and uploading content the creator agrees to grant worldwide non-exclusive right to re-publish said content for the purposes of promoting or providing benefit to the web community and properties of Fidarr.
This license extends to the reasonable lifetime of any promotional tool. Fidarr does not seek to engage in resale or to deprive the artist of income from potential licensing agreements with third parties. In order to facilitate this please send any requests for specific action along with proof of copyright ownership to our legal agent.
In no event shall Fidarr, and (as applicable) Fidarr Partners Limited’s subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, agents, joint ventures, or suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services or this agreement (however arising, including negligence).
You agree to indemnify and hold Fidarr, and, as applicable, Fidarr’s mother company, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, employees, and joint ventures harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys. fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
You shall comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of our service and your music listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of items.
If any provision of this agreement is held unenforceable, then such provision will be modified to reflect the parties’ intention. all remaining provisions of this agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
You and Fidarr are independent contractors, and no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer, or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this agreement.
Resolution of Disputes
Fidarr would like to keep your business. In the event a dispute arises between you and Fidarr, please email our support team at email@example.com and we will try our best to find a solution. Any user – to – user disputes should be reported to your local law enforcement, postmaster general, or a certified mediation, or arbitration entity.
Disputes between you and Fidarr Partners Limited regarding Fidarr’s services may be reported to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our administration reserves the right to change this agreement at any time.