Fidarr is a technology company building innovative products that are delivering Sterling online services primarily to the Christian community across the world satisfying their diverse taste.
Fidarr’s product is a Social Entertainment App providing wholesome faith-based contents for everyone. You can stream music, create, share, watch short video clips, live streamers, connect with friends in Chat/Groups and lots more intriguing features in a wholesome online community.
Our team consist of fully remote team members of diverse people who are inline with our company core values and culture that encourages autonomy, creativity, and passion in pushing the boundaries.
At Fidarr, we are driven by P.U.R.P.O.S.E and every one of us embraces our core values embodying P.U.R.P.O.S.E. as It’s what defines who we are as an organization.
- We believe in Prayers
- We are Unwavering
- We are Reliable
- We are Passionate
- We are Outstanding
- We are Supportive
- We show Empathy
To be the premier technology company reputed for delivering Sterling online services primarily to the Christian community across the world.
We create value by building innovative technology platforms that support creators, amplifies faith and knowledge driven by our highly skilled workforce.
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies. As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels. This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Help organize marketing events
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords)
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Current enrollment in a related BS or Masters degree
- Professional development assistance
- Monday to Friday
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
Hours per week