Fidarr is a technology company building innovative products that are delivering Sterling online services primarily to the Christian community across the world satisfying their diverse taste.
Fidarr’s product is a Social Entertainment App providing wholesome faith-based contents for everyone. You can stream music, create, share, watch short video clips, live streamers, connect with friends in Chat/Groups and lots more intriguing features in a wholesome online community.
Our team consist of fully remote team members of diverse people who are inline with our company core values and culture that encourages autonomy, creativity, and passion in pushing the boundaries.
At Fidarr, we are driven by P.U.R.P.O.S.E and every one of us embraces our core values embodying P.U.R.P.O.S.E. as It’s what defines who we are as an organization.
- We believe in Prayers
- We are Unwavering
- We are Reliable
- We are Passionate
- We are Outstanding
- We are Supportive
- We show Empathy
To be the premier technology company reputed for delivering Sterling online services primarily to the Christian community across the world.
We create value by building innovative technology platforms that support creators, amplifies faith and knowledge driven by our highly skilled workforce.
We are looking for an iOS developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven working experience in software development
- Working experience in iOS development
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Professional development assistance
- Monday to Friday
- iOS Development: 1 year (Preferred)
- Objective-C: 1 year (Preferred)
Hours per week